Thursday, September 26, 2013

More

() If the Doctor had never visited us, never chosen this place on a whim, would anyone have died?

() Always bring a banana to a party Rose, bananas are good.

() Sorry, I saw a chimney and my brain just went 'What the hell!"

() I don't age, I regenerate. But humans decay. You wither and you die. Imagine watching that happen to someone you- "What Doctor?" You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on, alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.

() If I believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her.

() All of time and space, everything that ever happened, or ever will, where do you want to start?

() Sorry, hello, Doctor not following this, Doctor very lost, you never said I was hot

() An apple a day, keeps the...Ah, nevermind -The fifth Doctor

() Decontamination, NO NO NO! AHHHHH

() It's pulling me in, I'm the new pilot

() You could have someone's eye out with that

() A great big threatning button. A great big threatning button that should never be pressed under ANY circumstances

()You cut my hand off

() [Southern accent] It's a fightin' hand!

() Yeah, not bad for a man in his jim-jams

() There's always one stupid old satsuma

() Oh, you sexy thing!

() In bed above, we're deep asleep, while greater love lies further deep, this dream must end, this world must know, we all depend on the beast below

()"Currently there are six billion human colonists" Whoo! You lot, you're everywhere, you're like RABBITS! I'll never get done saving you.

( ) A hay-like needle of death in a haystack of..uh..statues

() Sacred Bob, more like scared Bob now eh?

() Like the weeping angels of old

() Back into the Time War, Rassilion, back into hell!

() I'm always okay, I'm the king of okay, oh, that's a rubbish title. Forget that title, Rory the Roman, that's a good title. Hello Rory

() Couldn't you just slap him sometimes?

() Hippie! "Archeologist"

() Tick tock and though the years may fly, tick tock and all to soon, you and I must die.

() Or maybe, we should let the monsters gobble him up

() We will sing to you, Doctor, The universe will sing you to sleep. This song is ending, but your story never ends.

() I don't want to go

() There's something that doesn't make sense, let's go poke it with a stick

() Though the man above might say hello, expect no love from the beast below

() The writing, the graffiti. Old high Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, there were many days, where these words could burn stars, raise up empires, topple gods. "What does this one say?" Hello Sweetie




























No comments:

Post a Comment